Thread: Product Tester
View Single Post
Old 02-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Product Tester

“We both agreed to talk it over with Ron, and you did, I was a little busy pushing your horniness over the top. I’m as much to blame as you are, please don’t be upset on my account. You know I loved watching the two of you, I only wish I could have joined in somehow. Maybe I wouldn’t be so fucking horny myself now.”

She looked up at me with her tearful eyes and I kissed them both before kissing her passionately. I picked up the taste of Ron’s cum in her mouth as our tongues intertwined, she was right, he did taste good. 

“Oh, then I guess I need to take care of you now,” she said, as she pushed me on my back. 

She got on her knees and took me in her mouth sucking and stroking me at the same time. Her ass was sticking up toward Ron and I guess it was more than he could resist. He spread her cheeks and dove face first into her ass licking and kissing like a wild man. Gina’s body contorted and she groaned with my cock in her mouth. I raised my head to see what was going on and saw Ron hard at it.

“Get out of there, Ron, we didn’t say you could do that.” I yelled.

He stopped and leaned back against the wall staring at her juicy pussy and ass. Meanwhile, I was getting close as Gina expertly worked me over. Her head bobbed up and down very quickly and she reached between my legs to my ass and toyed with my sphincter. That was all I needed and I blew my load into her waiting mouth as she swallowed over and over again.

When I was done, she lay beside me, resting her head on my hip near my limp cock. There was a long silence, as Gina scraped my thighs with her nails and kissed my cock every so often. Ron was sitting on the carpet with his back to the wall, facing us. He kept looking at us with a strange expression, not happy and not angry, just strange.

“I love you two, you know,” he finally spoke. “But I don’t think this is a good thing, we’ll regret what we’re doing sooner or later. I love looking at Gina, you have no idea how much, and watching the two you having sex is mind blowing. But I’m getting in too deep now and I have to pull back.”

“I’m so sorry to hear that, Ron. We never wanted to hurt you or upset you. We went too far the last time and still farther again today. You’re probably right, we need to stop before we hurt our friendship.” 

We all got up and got dressed again. For the rest of the day, we returned to our normal routine, and Ron left in the early evening. That night in bed, Gina and I talked things over some more.

“Gosh, how could we blow it so badly,” I thought out loud. “What were we thinking? You know he won’t be back, at least for a while.”

“Really, you think so?” She said. “I feel so terrible now. How can we make it up to him?”

“We can’t. We’ll just have to wait and see.”

The following week Ron said he had important business to take care of and for two months it was the same story. He just dropped out of our lives. We both missed him terribly, but we knew he needed space now. 

One day we had a call from him and he sounded like his old self. As he spoke with Gina, he told her he had a new woman in his life called June and he wanted us to meet her. We were ecstatic and arranged for them to come over on the weekend.

On Saturday, Ron pulled into our driveway and we watched as the two of them got out of his car and came to the door. She looked Asian and was tall, a good three inches taller than Ron. She had long black hair to her waist and a slender, almost skinny build as she walked up with confidence and grace. I opened the screen door and held it as they entered. 

“Ron, honey,” Gina said as she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “And this is June? Welcome.” she hugged and kissed her as well. 

I shook hands with them both as well and we all went out to the back. We had set out a pitcher of drinks and snacks and we all sat in deck chairs to talk.

“Boy, it’s been a long time, I really missed you guys,” Ron said, “How have you been doing?”

“Good,” I said, “We’ve gotten more active in the neighbourhood and made some new friends.”

“Still go to that beach?” he asked.

“Yeah, sure,” Gina said. “as often as we can. It’s a big part of who we are.”

June looked confused. “Is that the nude beach? How can that be such a big part of your life?”

“Well, I don’t know how much Ron filled you in…”

“She knows everything,” Ron said.

“Everything?” Gina tilted her head.

“Everything,” he answered.

“Well, then, you already should know the answer to your question June, Rick and I are exhibitionists in a big way. We love to expose ourselves in every way possible. It’s what turns us on and we can’t do without it.”

“And sex?” June asked. “Are you swingers as well?”

Gina was becoming visibly perturbed by June’s questions. I decided to jump in before things went south.