View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2890 / Power: 8
rocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond reputerocket1128 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandstomp View Post
Fr from one of the joint

call to book a ml that look good on fb, 1 hour normal massage. when reach and saw her she look pretty in person fair skin and nice ass when walking up the stair. Took a shower after work, rest on the bed. She tied her beautiful Long hair and massage start. Massage is hard and strong. After 5 min of massage I tempted to test her because I feel her c cup breast press on my body by changing to prostrate massage. She call and change and give me a paper undies. After few min of rubbing my body, she tear my undies and massage my ass area ask me to lift up my ass (like funny ask me wear for sop?). waa I was surprise she tease my whole manhood like hdly man(I think for good 15 min) I think depend your massage time. After that ask me to flip over, I notice she put her Long hair down make me horny more. She started to rub my manhood with her eye close and the face like enjoy like that. See Liao bth Liao, my Brother stand she notice and she move position that my hand can reach her perky ass. (Sadly they wear tight jean not silky type) after touching she pop the question. I agree. I slot my hand inside her and roam her, waa that natural c cup soft and smooth. Really I want to lick it but cannot . After that pay and left a happy man. This one is way better then my previous location I share to some you here. Please if u want I share can. Please up me because I notice many guy here don’t share good stuff with Low point
nice forum, can share bro.