View Single Post
Old 29-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
almost every shp in btm can hv 4-8 hands massage brother...jus tell/ask recepr if u can hv 2-4 gers massage 4 yrself...lol,i learned tat in tis tread here 2...

i tried 8 hands massage b4,thx to a brother here,i tink no need me tell u aso knw who,i beter nt name him here,later he scold me...lol,but nwday i usually go for 2-3 gers massage instead.

i usual pay abt 176k for 2 gers, 264k rp for 3 gers to massage me. As 4 special,hmm...usually 1 ger can cost 50k-300k depends on wat i ask 4. Tere was a onli few time i got pay ea ger ard 500k rp for special among of the special(best of best).
Yes,plenty of 4 to 6 hands massage in batam,but not everyone of them has good enough coordination to provide a good massage. Hehehe...i already imagining 3 pairs of hands touching you everywhere while you are naked,hehehe... better still, 6 to 8 pairs of breastSSS brushing over your body.

Quote:
iz tat all 4 yr cny 18? look like the rays of weath shines upon u durin cny lei....got tio 4d/toto or no?
Definitely not all,hehehe...still have Coastarina and Ocarina photos not out yet.

The birds at Coastarina that never get the chance to fly away...hehehe...

...and then there is this 20k rupiah voucher from Formosa hotel which i didnt keep it as souvenir like the one i had during CNY 2016 in Batam. I gave the voucher to a massage girl and she was very happy,hehehe...

And then there is this Ocarina...

...which i will show the strange version in my next reply post,hehehe...

Quote:
qing ming fest cuming soon...lol,wan join me 2 galang?
You going to there to find Vietnam girls?

No,i am not going there,dont wish to bring anyone of them back to Singapore,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info