Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
axedia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help! Very scared

Quote:
Originally posted by adidas26
Help brothers!
My gf and I have been together for 4 months now and we have regular sex sessions. but recently i find that my dick is getting smaller and smaller while having sex. Meaning erection liao rite, i put in, rub rub a while then can feel it starts to soften and get looser! Once it happens but i still manage to come , but it became so soft that the condom slip out into her vagina. On other occasions my dick will jus popped out of the vagina without cumming and my sex session will end there, which is very frustrating! imagine fucking halfway and u suddenly have to stop cos soft liao! Sometimes even when we petting its quite hard but when i wan put it into the hole it softens till cant even put in! oh my! Is dat impotent? Sometimes stop to put condom on also lose the erection. The most sian thing is fucking halfway rite, at first go in quite hard so my gf quite siok, but after a while soft liao but still in her vagina lah but can feel she not shiok liao cos moan little now. Cannot satissfy her fuck... Brothers plesase helppp kae??
Bro Adidas, you must have feel bored bonking your gf if not how can that happen. foreplay,foreplay!!! its very important.tell your gf to give you a "LIFT". haha!!

maybe seafood can help you! cos i heard seafood contain some substances that could help you.