View Single Post
Old 14-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6381 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
As in like some Batam KTVs or Men's spa, some of them will have air stewardess theme, school girl theme, Office lady theme...but those were not real air stewardess ,school girl or office lady,hehehe...he may be looking for those girls who were qualified to wear a hijab.
Hijab is a serious thing for those who have Muslim Faith. I doubt you could find a Buddist making sex jokes about Buddha or real Christian dressed as Priest and Nuns. I suggest to be careful to not hurt the religious sensitivity of any local people.

Quote:
By the way,anyone knows where is a place that sells hijab suit in Batam?
Isn't there a shop at Nagoya Hill? Supposed to cater women who want quality clothes, not fetishist men

Quote:
Those who were best in what they do, who has earned enough and retired,keep in contact and pick them up as and when i needed them.
The more experience the better? Wait they gather even more experience and you will move to the GILF Fan Club, after having been focused on MILF. I prefer to focus on grandchildren, rather than on their grand-mothers

Quote:
it makes no sense to fly a girl over to Batam if i am only staying for 3D2N or 2D1N).
You must be in love... I think I would not bring my food from home, if I go to the restaurant at Raffles. Again: bringing wood to the mountain.

Last edited by Black Page; 14-05-2018 at 05:39 PM.