Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 19
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansiroo
I read somewhere (cannot remember liao) that there is no market rate one...OKT just charged what ever they like....price range is between 2000 to 3000, so Hatyai OKT can just take the average and shout 2500 or song phun in thai. This one I read from somewhere...cannot remember liao...
u r quite right on this. but from my newbie experience, chinese okt are more greedy and they usually charge more than those thais.

I remember 2 years ago , the price range for farm gers is 1700-2200 for ladies that are less than 25 yeas old. some say they 20 years old but never check ic.my best guess is they are below 25. go with tuk tuk price. So the actual price maybe lower.For the older and nt so pretty ones, the price range frm 1300-1500. I not sure if this is the actual price or got commsion and tax included.

my experience is chinese okt usually will give exhorbiant price like 3500. if u keep bargaining, u can bring the price down to less than 2000. if u don bargian, then they earn more lol. ya, the chinese okt like to tell u the ger beri poor thing, don cut their price lah, must have heart lah....but actually the ger get a fixed price frm the farm. so no matter how much u give the okt, they still get the same amt. so u should bargain and if u got soft heart, give the diff to her as tips.