View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by key2hsl View Post
hi Bros,

Pls be extremely careful when you are in NED area. I just came back today and had a real bad experience last night...
I was alone walking along Harnoni hotel area around 9pm looking for a massage shop.There was a guy who rode bike and tried to offer my a ride and tried to recommend girls. Despite politely said not interested, he trailed me. At last I decided to hide inside KFC pretending to buy foods. Some how and rather, he waited outside and informed his gang. The moment I step out few mins later, any guy approached offered a ride, desperately wanted to get rid of the first guy, I agreed to be feteched to my next destination Harmoni hotel. He took me to an alley where the first guy was waiting. The beaten me and asked for monies, I gave around 200K Rp to the first guy, but they werent satisfied and took my IC. The second guy held it and forced me to ride his bike, in the pretext to send me to the Formosa hotel. Out of no choice I rode his bike, so when near the hotel, he asked for some more money and gave me back my ic. I gave abt 10K rp and took back my IC. They guy left quickly. I then walked into the hotel and asked for a taxi back to the Batam center where I came from. When I reached, I felt pain all over my body and found a few bruises. There was a big hole the back of my shirt!
The is a real story and I won’t response as I will never go to BAtan again . this place is very different from last visit years back. So bros, pls extremely careful if you are alone. try to call taxi and fetch you to the destination straight.
Sorry to hear your bad experience. You are just unlucky and at the wrong time and place. All alone at 9pm. Nice target for those bandits. Count yourself very lucky. Only lost few thousand rups. Most important your came back in one piece.

Newbies you are next if you dont play smart. Open your eyes wide especially this fasting month.