Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by @Wendy@ View Post
how did u cum? cum on the floor or cum in the pant? coz there is no washroom in the bus then how are u going to wash?? coz it happened to my ex-bf that we were in the theatre i did the HJ for him till he cum in the pant, the show just started so he has to wait till the whole movie ends, reached home then only able to wash... next time i shall ask him to wear the disposable spender so that he can't throw away when his pant got wet but no chance lor like i said he is my ex...
well he can always cum in a tissue or spray on the floor. when i was in my late 10s, already had gfs hj and bj in bus and cinema. Quite common nowadays. Usually we will sit either at the end of a double deck or the first row on the right side. These 2 seats are the "safe" seats.
There are a few times when someone was sitting in front but opposite of us in the bus, i will use a jacket to cover my gf top but my hand inside to play with her nipples. Sometimes will cover her skirt and finger her. Same when she wants to hj me. i will use a jacket to cover when but had to cum in my underwear. Later will dry up by itself. Only bad point is the hair will stick together and quite painful at times.

Once, there was no one at the 2nd floor of the bus and my gf was in shorts and spag. we were damm horny and i bonk her (with her shorts and panty pull down to her knee) while she sit on my lap. Both of us in last row facing the front. But it was damm difficult to bonk as her legs cannot spread open so we remove her short and panty completely. we were having lots of fun until 10 mins later when a guy board and climb up. my gf immediately move to her seat and use a jacket to cover her thighs and pussy and i use my bag to cover. Stupid guy... must have known we are doing something. sit at the 2nd last row opposite us. we had to wait until he get off before my gf can wear back her shorts. by that time the seat was already wet with her white liquid.