Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 23
Speed280 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

My top 10

10. Serangoon Gardens. Many years back, there was a seclude parking near the circle.
9. Labrador Park, in the bushes. Standing up, her hand on a tree.
8. That park up on a hill behind Science Park. In one of the shelter.
7. In Orchard plaza or some building nearby toilet. It was cleaned and supposed to be closed. Since it was not lock, we went in. She sat on the wash basin, leg spread. Head hit the mirror many times. Complained so much after that. But so exciting, cleaning ah soh could have walked in.
6. One weekend morning, inside my car in multi storey car park in Chai Chee tech park.
5. Hotel staircase. Got bruises on the knee cap that took 2 weeks to heal! No more!
4. In my previous office one Saturday evening. I had to get some paper and bring my girl along. 30secs to get the paper, 30 minutes of her riding me while I lie on the conference table. Could have been top 3. But was too frigthened to enjoy it fully.
3. In a foreign hotel Laundry room. The "heat" was too much to bear. Stripped my girl naked, lock the door and fucked her; on the dryer, on the chair, on piles of clothing on the floor.
2. In a foreign hotel Jacuzzi. Anyone could have walked in. Water is too hot for me to complete the task. Moved into the man’s changing room and finished it in one of the bathing cubicle.
1. In a hostel. Lying beside my girl on her bed one late night. There was a mini party and a couple of girls were in the room. I was quite tired and lie down on her bed, eyes shut, blanket over my head. She was lying down too but was still talking to a few of them. Inside the sheet, I cupped her breast and moved my dick inside her wet pussy very carefully and slowly. She was highly distracted a few times. Hehe, wonder if her mates knew by now what was going on.