Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h69

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Any die-die-must-try newbie? Saw that 16W04 newbie Xia Tian has an exclusive thread - someone said she could beat Meng Lu, Ma Li and Zhi Zhi of 1606 in terms of looks, body and performance or something like that. Is she that great?

Actually, I could not forget my steamy final bonk with Yan Yan. So called up 1669 OKT to enquire on her and probably sneak a visit. Was told that she stopped working, going to cut card. So sad ... and it dawned upon me I am supposed to be retired from cheonging GL! I was glad that I had that final bonk with her!

The mountain is still cosy and refreshing. Could only reminisce the older WLs (don't know if Qiu Xue is still ard?)
I thought YY would at least stay on for another 3months or so, til the end of this year... I guess she had enough of GL... She is one of the few WL I've bonked that loves a good, hard pounding. Signs of agony can be seen on the facial expression of most WL when I bonk them hard. But YY was a different case altogether, kept asking me to go faster and not stop. She admitted that she has a very high libido, requiring sex twice on a daily basis. And also contributed to the reason why she broke up with her ex-boyfriend in the past; that they had an incompatible sex drive, one cannot satisfy the other. lol

Hopefully QX won't leave so soon. The last I heard, she has plans to stay next year. Will arrange a trip to this house soon after a few weeks of sexual inactivity... and update on QX's wokring status.