Thread: Jalan Molek
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 19
hoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of lighthoho99 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumon82 View Post
Yes. Okt says can mix and match any. If the one u want is not at the tank can ask the okt and he will arrange for u. Price is very simple. 1 girl is $40 so 2 is $80. Then if more than 1 session just $80 x num of sessions.

Thanks qwerty777 for your info about g5 english. I tarma her with g8 and she translated everything for me. Damn song session.

Now my next target is the tall “indian” supermodel that i saw when walkin out. G12. Omg my dream come true.
Er is G12 good? Yesterday go there in noon and only G12 in the tank. OKT tells me can speak Chinese so i pay but changed my mind immediately when i saw G6 coming out and changed immediately

But H14 service is no horse run. OKT advice me service normally not up to par when they just ate. Girl kept apologizing in room even though the service is better than most house liao. Not time watching also

Be like facebook, like and share