View Single Post
Old 31-03-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

"Is this how you react in such a situation, Roy?" Deb coaxed, "It's ok, Roy..."

"Mrs Loo..."

"Debra" Deb grabbed Roy's hand and placed it firmly on her half exposed boob.

Deb let out a soft moan as Roy squeezed her boob.

That was all it took to break the ice.

In a moment both Roy's hands were on Deb's boobs, massaging and caressing them. Soon, Roy pulled down her night gown and was all over her exposed boobs.

Deb moaned and reached out to hug Roy, with one hand sliding down to his crotch to squeeze the big bulge. Roy fumbled to remove his pants, and Deb pulled down his boxers quickly. I could see his hard cock springing out, with Deb's hand wrapping around it and stroking it. Roy buried his face in Deb's chest and sucked her nipples. Both of them started moaning from the sexual pleasure they were giving each other.

Deb was now sitting on the edge of the desk with Roy standing in front of her.

Roy lost all his nervousness. He reached down and pulled up Deb's gown. Of course Deb was pantiless below.

"Mrs Loo... Debra... can I put it in?" Roy was still cautious.

"Fuck me..."

"Do you have a ...condom"

"Just put it in..."

Deb was facing me, with Roy's back towards me. I could see Deb spreading her legs wide open and Roy positioning his cock between her legs. Soon he found her pussy and entered her slowly. Both of them moaned in relief as his hard young cock entered her.

Deb let out a huge sigh when Roy was completely inside her.

"Are you ok... Debra?" Roy asked.

Deb nodded, her faced already red with horniness.

With his cock buried in Deb's pussy, Roy no longer felt inhibited. It was no boss and subordinate now. It was simply a naked man and a naked woman, but in heat, both lustful. Roy held Deb and started to fuck her on the desk with long hard strokes. The room was fill with their lustful moans and breathes and the slapping sound when Roy pounded Deb.

With their long repressed sexual energy, they did not last long.

"I'm getting there..." Roy warned.

"Stay in... shoot in me... shoot in me..." Deb pleaded.

Roy gave a few final pumps and shuddered as he shot his load into Deb. At that moment, Deb let out a small scream and held on to Roy. She had cum too.

Deb had been fucked by a young intern! And her husband was secretly watching the entire session live!