View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!macmillan is one of the Best!
Re: Has anyone got Vasectomy

Is the semen less milky when you shoot out? Any difference?

Is it still as satisfying to ejaculate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucuher View Post
I had the done, but not in Singapore, so I cant help with the costs or legalities around getting it done here, though it should be below 2000 dollars from what I ve heard around here.

From a procedure point of view - it was a pre-check up (pre-op checkup), the procedure itself didnt take more than 30m. At some points rather uncomfortable - when they pull on your tubes, it feels like someone is pulling your guts out. Stitching is not fun either, but all in all, I had dentist visits that were more uncomfortable than this. I was able to drive myself home before the real discomfort started. First day with an ice pack on your balls, first few days a bit uncomfortable to walk when you accidently yank the stitches. After a week my balls were literally blue like Papa Smurfs would have been. After 2 weeks I was back in business At that point its actually encouraged in order to "shoot out" whatever live sperm is left alive. After a month you should be sterile and should theoretically check if it was successful - just in case.