View Single Post
Old 25-09-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Spa O**** (newly opened in that stretch, near yong tau foo shop)

Was eating at duck rice shop and saw a cute (not pretty) PRC wearing a spa look-alike girl ta-pao'g duck porridge and walk to yong tau foo direction, so roughly guess and went to check out on this new spa.

1st time I went and opt for cheapest 2hr massage, was lucky to be assigned that cute PRC that I saw, name Y**I. Massage is ok not bad and after 2hr no GQ asked. Disappointed.

2nd time body ache and passed by that area again so thought of having a good massage. Asked for Y**I again and she came to the counter to serve me, asked me whether wanna take the highest package as massage is better. As I have back ache that day so opt for the highest package. Lots of oil was used and light teasing near the butt area makes my bro stand uncontrollably. As previously, thought it was a clean spa so I try to control my bro. Turn to front and good massage again, before she move down to the groin/legs area. By now my bro was fully standing liao but she just continue massaging. No GQ again, but I tried my luck by touching her breast lightly, she never say anything. So I just continue enjoying my touch and she then pop the GQ. Ended happy man as her hand movement is quite soothing. Able to auto roam but clothes on.

3rd time I went again but I opt for the cheapest package again, cos I'm really here for massage... asked for Y**I again. But ended the cheapest and most ex package is same massage this time. HJ automatically in the end and me roaming more of her body but clothes still on. Checked with her also on FJ portion but was told no such service here.

Extra: $50
Massage: check with counter, they have different promotion everytime I go

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马

Total girls bonked till May 24: 788 (aim 1000 b4 retire)