View Single Post
Old 29-09-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Ghrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for SS Nim, last night booking:

Looks: quite pretty in general, add a tan to the pictures but fair for a thai. Overall probably a 8-9/10 for dome 1 girls.
Body: Boobs not too big but good enough for me + natural which I prefer. Quite a good figure tbh, one of the better ones I've seen in a while. Slim but ass is quite meaty & solid for doggy. got that hourglass shape at the bottom (the top not big enough to be full hourglass)
BBBJ: Not bad not fantastic, felt a bit of teeth. But good in no complaining about doing it for a longer time, and not rushing to get it over with.
FR: Quite good. Very nice body for doggy so I'm satisfied.
Others: Not into frenching or painting so can't comment. Can verify that she has trimmed her bush significantly though, it's now quite nice and neat - so if want to paint shouldn't be a problem. She also allowed me to finger her and think she got quite high from it? Not sure but was fun anyway.
GFE: Not bad, quite interesting to chat with + english is decent. Doesn't play with her phone, will cuddle.
I think the only not so good point for me is just that she's very, VERY, popular apparently. she mentioned I was #9 for the day already and got 1 more after me hahahaha. As such, she might be more tired sometimes and will fall asleep after 1 shot during rest period (didn't happen with me, but she says it does happen, especially if the guy is not her type and things get boring LOL) But she was still very hardworking for my session, so I even gave her a tip for that haha. YMMV

RTF: Don't think so, I tried her because her pictures are really good, and thankfully had a great time. But the amount of customers a bit turnoff for me personally - not her fault of course its just personal preference. Also I like to try different girls.
However, bros who have not tried should definitely book her