View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
Find it strange they even leave the curtain half open.
Very clean indeed.
Makes no difference to me and usually depending how one picks their room. Sometime one becomes too focus on the "temple" ,they forget its the "nun" who do the "job" right,hehehe...only the ladies row of rooms will be fully covered by the room curtain.

There is another Aiko down along the road of BCS mall, where there is a petrol station besides it.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.php?p=19...ostcount=14973

Right now as i look at it, Aiko and Sports Massage produce the really GOOD GIRLSin Batam.

Quote:
looking to book older milf and found this post by bro nono.
wonder if old MILF still available in this joint?
google map seems unable to locate the shop.
Hehehe...you quote from the below link :

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...4#post18452724

...but at the part under Link KTV, but it consist of Memory KTV booking joint, hence not sure which joint you are referring to. Nonetheless, here's the map for your reference since they are just about 5 mins to each other (Links KTV and Memory KTV). Memory Hotel = Memory KTV

As what bro Onlyliveonce has mentioned earlier, most overnight booking joint will have its fair share of MILFs and SYTs. And according to my link above, all booking joint will have a few handful of the girls that would stand out in terms of service level and/or looks.

The good and better girls? Most of them were usually NOT on display in their respective joint's fish tank (especially so during weekends),hehehe...becos they have already been advance-booked by the time one reached the joint. These girls usually dont last very long in most booking joint. The good thing is, older one goes, newer ones come. The lucky guy/s or the "know-how" guy/s grab them all (in advance most time),hehehe...

Quote:
will "newbie" to booking joint kena carrot by the "lao jiao" (old MILF or OKT) ?
You may wish to check with the oldbie if any newbie that has not been carrot before,hehehe...before oldbie was oldbie, they were once newbie too. I am almost sure they somehow in one way or another got carrot before back then,hehehe...

I have not heard of any newbie not being carrot before (either from girls,taxi driver or OKT).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info