View Single Post
Old 30-10-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
There's this guy who is selling yr fav open tix at $38 but expiring on 31 Oct. Worth keeping a look out on, in case the price drops to yr desire amount.

i did give a direction.
Its sold.

Still thinking who would pay S$38 for that tho, as its expiring on 31st Oct 2019.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
brother, i cummin bk 2morow la...beter u cum today then mon go bk, btm gng 2 be super crowded since y'day...lol
Any chance you might be there on Halloween? Hehehe...there's an event on AQ...

Enjoy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spunk101 View Post
Bro, i have read and gotten locations of all the booking joints thanks to Bro NoNo and some other bros providing the info. My questions is, what is the best time to go hunting at these joints where the girls just started work so that I don't go too late and choose left overs only.
Usually most Massage Parlor that disguise as a booking joint opens at around 10am, and those KTV that disguise itself as a booking joint starts at about 1pm. For massage parlor during weekends, it tends to open a bit earlier than usual.

If you can make it to the a joint at their best timing you probably wont be able to make it to the next one on time (it wont be in the best time). Hence plan you route to move around promptly and NOT too many of them in a single day so as to get yourself as close to their opening hours as possible.

Thats what i usually do.

In a single weekday, i cover about 4 booking joints and for weekend, only 3. No point getting girls after sunset on my part, as they were mostly rejects or "would-be runaways". To get the best girlS, i would normally go a day ahead to book the girl who has already been book in advance by others on that day that are NOT YET send (or pick-up) to their customer's hotel yet.

Just my experience.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info