Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 5
AaaBeeCeeDee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Difficulty cumming from BJ

Quote:
Here’s 12. Please do carry on with your post.
Quote:
keep it coming bro, up you a few apples!
Thanks! But nothing much after that.

Paid another 5000 yen, she continued. But previously she was on her knees, this round she told me to squeeze over to the side, she'd blow me while lying down on the sofa. Yes she thought a change in position might help.

At the same time, we were talking about her industry and how she got into it. She recently turned 41, still looking great, like someone's wife you would fuck! Started working there after she left her last job as a stripper / dancer.

After some time passes, we both realize I wasn't going to cum from BJ alone. Feeling guilty, I told her I'd help her out by jerking myself.

So it became me jerking off myself and some occasional hand touches from her on my balls, some light touches on my thighs and body. It was because of this masturbation I was able to cum, and when I almost did, she quickly got on her knees again and continued to suck it while maintaining a fast paced head bobbing motion.

At 14 minutes mark, plus the 30 minutes from last round, I finally came.

She started cleaning my rod up all the while keeping my cum in her mouth and because this was my first time in this kind of joint, I was curious why.

After she helped me dress up, she told me it's the store policy to keep their clients cum in the mouth until they are ready to leave.

So that's my experience, even a professional who's supposed to make me cum by mouth only couldn't do it, and until today, none of my fuck buddies, ex girlfriends or girlfriend can barely do it too