Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
asianguy77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBeatles View Post
Hi brothers, I'm originally from Burma but I spent my childhood in the UK, meaning I kinda grew up there, it was to and fro. I spent a few years in Malaysia for grad school and that was how I found out about all these you know, "cheong star" thingy (forgive me if I spelt wrong). I went to a few massage parlours (or spas if you say so) in Malaysia but never really been to a full-on brothel or hired a freelancer, I am a faithful person and was always in a relationship. Now that I'm back to my native land and single and do not have intention whatsoever to get into a relationship anytime soon, I wanna start off my adventure and I wanna start off slow, with things I'm a bit familiar with, just HJs and happy endings. I know it's weird asking foreigners about how things roll in my home town but yeah, help this lad out.
Bro, if you want to start things slow with just Happy Endings, I suggest you try Excel Tower... both 3rd floor and 4th floor massages offer HJ services... i prefer the 3rd floor personally but they are both pretty well known and you can read about it from other posts here and take your pick.

Another one i used to go was G-Star Hotel near Sedona Hotel. You normally won't get any action with Traditional massage but if you go for oil massage, the lady will usually offer you a HJ... but like others said, the place has become a bit dirty over the years (not filthy but not super clean either). That's why I go to Excel Tower now as you can get HJ even if you only opt for 1 hour traditional session which only costs like 10 - 15 K.

If you are looking to go a bit further then that (Full service), you can find working girls at many nightclubs. Pioneer, Emperor and Apple so on...
I personally recommend Club 5 at Yangon International Hotel because the girls there provide a much better service. But they do charge about twice as much (USD 100 for one session as opposed to the usual MMK 80000 most other places do). If you want quality, i think Club 5 is pretty good... if you are looking for someone a little cheaper, Pioneer, Emperor and Apple could be better suited. 80 K is usually the standard price for girls working at these clubs.

There are also some street workers who charge between 20 K - 50 K. Don't expect any kind of service or good hygiene from these girls though although there can be a nice girl once a blue moon. I won't recommend those but if you must know, you can find these types of girls at:

1) in front of Myanmar Plaza (most are trans so look closely)
2) Mya Kyun Thar parking lot
3) Kabaraye Pagoda Road (near Marina hotel)
4) Kabaraye Pagoda Road (near Yunan BBQ)
5) Parami Road (near Min Lan restaurant)
6) Wai Zayan Tar Road (near Orange supermarket)
7) Pyay Road (between 8 mile and 9 mile)

I usually hunt alone but if you would like to explore together, hit me up... I could enjoy the company too... Happy Hunting mate!