View Single Post
Old 22-12-2019, 05:19 PM
zhaoxin

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10988 / Power: 24
zhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond reputezhaoxin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

KitKat from Reborn Lover - 21/12 2am

Attempted to book after drinking session at 1.30am, lucky OKT still responsive.

Location: East (driver friendly for parking) However very dark area when at night, no street lamps etc.
OKT: service top notch as per usual

Face: very cute SYT type, can tell invested quite abit on face
Body: small size, with some tummy fats or baby fats
Boobs: enhanced and big, can tell its heavy as her back is hunched alittle
BBBJ: skillful but not in the top 10 in my life
Catbath: i took quite awhile to shower by myself, trying to wash my drunkness away
FJ: finished 1 shot only by missionary, took quite awhile. guys should know not easy to cum when u're drunk
Damage: 160 + 50 tip

Overall: when she first opened the door, could tell that she looks tired, maybe too much customer or is it i came at 2am. But when its time for work, could see that she put effort in. Spent the last 30 mins chit-chatting with her since i cant go for my 2nd shot while she giving me a back massage. Heard she's going back before New Year, those into SYT should visit her. Got her LINE contact to stay in touch, told her i'll be going to BKK end of month, could meet up if we have time. I dozed off till 3.45am she also didnt wake me up, lucky didnt get scolded by OKT for overshot of time. (no road blocks along the way too, lucky day)

RTF: yes, but i dont think i have the time.

Welcome to Thailand

Onlyfans Thailand

Last edited by zhaoxin; 22-12-2019 at 05:38 PM.