View Single Post
Old 13-01-2020, 03:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Visited again Fri 10/1, 8.30pm - again was surprised that business was very slow. only around 5 popiahs and the rest around 10-15 PRCs, all dinos

Since i actually came wanting to try out the short hair SYT, was thinking of coming back to ace later that night. but around 9pm the hot SYT popiah that i tried recently came down, and my didi immediately stood up, so we went up

- face: 10/10, definitely in the top 3 hottest face in the building
- body: 9/10, short, slim without tummy, standard SYT body. for fellow bros who want identify her, i noticed she has tattoo of flowers on her right lower leg (near ankle) and left arm (near wrist)
- headlights: 8/10, B cups (my preference for small breasts), super erect nipples, allow playing with hands AND mouth this time (can lick and suck)
- shower: not available
- foreplay: 6/10, standard catbath but at least she didn't just focus on my nipples like some girls do, and she also didn't try to HJ me which is always a bonus point
- CBJ: 5/10, nothing bad, nothing special
- FJ: 8/10, very fuckable body, pussy quite tight. today did cowgirl and finish with missionary. no rush. next time must try doggy

- GFE: 8/10, good point is no rush from start to finish. generally friendly and smiling all the time. this time she has put the effort to hold hands/waist when going upstairs and coming back down. bonus point for waiting another round of the lift when coming down (instead of what most girls do when the lift is full - they take the lift and ask you to walk down by yourself)

she also gave me 15 mins foot and leg massage before start foreplay. this is the first time i receive this service from 10 yrs of visiting ace, so another bonus point. although lack of communication due to language barrier is still a big problem, she also puts effort to speak with me using google translate app. overall with a bit more experience (she only started doing this work on 20 Dec) she can turn out to be a real gem

- showroom 5/10: she has changed to a smaller room, clean, no cockroaches, dry floor, romantic lighting, but lack of ventilation (room with exhaust fan to outside toilet)
- test drive fee: RM100 non-negotiable (i saw her telling another customer on wechat RM700 for overnight outcall)
- WIR: definitely. after some months she will definitely have a long queue of regular customers