View Single Post
Old 15-01-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 437 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 982 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

The End of an Era

Have decided to break up with the womanly seductress Fei Fei
Recent session fully distracted on phone.
I am eating her muff, she still on phone
Blowing me, still on phone
Getting fucked in doggy, she still on phone
Have to admit....kind of kinky...banged her more.

But then frenching was perfunctory
No cuddle up afterwards

Ok so I didn't come running when you called me a few times
And to be honest you have been a stupendously solid bonk all this while
Maybe you are about to RTF.

In any case I need to move out of my comfort zone of Lorong 16
A lazy fucker does not get the best bonks.

Postscript - was sitting next to a gal in a public place. Gal had her feet out of her heels. I was admiring her pedicure. Brain was thinking of asking her if she wanted to a foot massage and she could play with my kudu bird (ok brain was not thinking second part - self preservation mechanism is still functioning).

In the end ended up with tame message of 'nice shoes'....gaaaaah

Foot fetish needs release. Both my girlfriends Xiao Ning and my Russian Damsel Taya enjoyed it. Qi Qi 1612 was its fine practitioner and yes even Fei Fei let me indulge in it.

Apologies for the ramble. When spermies stay in body too long the brain starts to rot. You have been warned
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else