View Single Post
Old 25-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 18
true_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrue_enjoyment is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Very beautiful 19yr old Malay, Mika!

Hi brothers, it's me again. This time I have brought you the top grade of Malays. I'm actually really very tired now due to the fact that i had been sleeping less than 4 hours everyday for the past 1 week plus but i think i really have to start this thread for Mika first, so that I can get her clients fast and makes her stays with me. When I saw her, i was amazed. I knew I have found myself a very good calibre gal among the Malays. Oh, btw this is a different Mika from the one in another thread. Below are some info of her.

Name: Mika
Height: 165cm
Weight: 48kg
Look: 8/10 (She has this cold yet wild look on her)
Figure: 8/10 (Very sexy, especially with her wearing bareback top when she met me)
Damage: $150/1/1

I have not try her yet so i can't comment on her skill and service at all but the physical appearance is already good enough for her to command that price. By now brothers should know I go for good calibre gals and she's really a good catch for Malays. She can take on all races and age.

However, even though i never try her but trust me, I know she's very good on bed. Don't ask me how i know, i just know. Hee! There's a reason why i can't try her but brothers really should give her a try especially if you are into Minah. For interested brothers, please LEAVE your contact number and i'll arrange with you! DON'T ask for her contact number, i will not give any of my gals' number.

Her fund code will be Monetary fund.

Last edited by true_enjoyment; 25-04-2007 at 01:20 AM. Reason: Adding more information