View Single Post
Old 18-03-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1407 / Power: 15
hay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud ofhay2cool has much to be proud of
Re: Kinky peachy is here to play 😇

Took the plunge based on that pic. Was half expecting it to be a stock pic. But when she added me on wechat, I had hope looking at her moments.

Absolutely loved my session.

Bros I assure you, she is not fat. At all. She had an athlete and muscular body. She is fit and fab.

Her blowjob was really good and as she said she could do it anyway you like. Loved the way she sucked on to the tip and kept working her way up and down without letting the tip go.

She talks dirty too and plays a long with whatever works for you. Just speak to her.

I loved her gorgeous ass when she did 69. That wet panties on that ass, as the ass cheek opened up and closes as she gobbled up and down my dick. Let's just say we had a real messy climax all over her face and not once she pulled away but took it all in.

Very friendly and nice girl.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 10/10
Ass: 100/10
Bbj: 9/10
Fj: I am weak, I gave in during that amazing bbj

Cheers bros and peachy!