View Single Post
Old 28-06-2020, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoric View Post
Same here, been doing just that & i like what u said, 'when other ppl's safe, then can i be safer'.

I like it even more when u said when the girls are safe, then i also be safer. Other of her clients can be safe as well.

No wonder u & friends were giving out lots of mask, sanitizer, alcohol wipes & hello kitty spray bottles out in Btm.

以战养战,brilliant strategy!

Using a battle to nourish another battle.
Since we are all going to need to wear mask and to battle the epidemic, at least for the whole of this year and who know, the next year too. We can all do it in better, more fun way.

On the whole, i just try my best to understand the culture of the people i approach. I remember one of my China Chinese friend once told me before that while she was working in Japan, during CNY time, her boss start distributing out to the hundreds of Chinese workers there each a pair of Pear and an alarm clock,hehehe...the workers face all there turned soured.

Pear = 梨子

Clock = 钟

Pear in the Chinese word sounds like "separation = 离", while clock sounds like "终" meaning separation in funeral or death.

The Japanese boss has no ill intention, as far as what my friend knew. Just lack understanding of the Chinese culture.

In Batam, i keep myself as safe as possible in my own ways, just like i did in Singapore. Another way to keep myself safe is to keep my environment and the people around me safe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaboon View Post
Instead of cold fogging in yr btm room, has hot water vapor steam fogging occur to u before?

It's quite a good way as well ,cos boiling steam should be the most safest. No need for any extra chemical.
I did.

They can be dangerous if not careful. In order for hot steam to reach far, some amount of pressure is required and if that pressure went out of control, its going to be very damaging.

The effect would be just as good as using alcohol when it comes to reaching out to hidden corners. It doesnt covers every corner. On top of it, to maintain it at 100 degree celsius of killing strength at all time, the steam needs to go close to the object to sterilize. The further way, the higher the pressure needed.

I dont wish to wet the whole Batam hotel room nor would i wish that the room be infest with fungus in my future stay there.

Heat steaming sterilizing is too troublesome and time consuming for me.

I must have in mind that i am in Batam looking for a good holiday, i need the room to be well-sterilized and cleaned thoroughly. And in the fastest most easiest way/s, balancing between safety and my convenience (hopefully fun too,hehehe...).

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info