Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Darkraid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hihi6969 View Post
Hey bro, just my opinion here, i feel bad for you for having this encounter but like some people say, if GL open they wont even visit here. Worse Dome2 is as good as dead due to too many fake photos, profiles etc, and some people not as rich to go for dome3, left with dome1, then now cos of your encounter dk should chiong anot.
I am legit not Emma okt runner or what, i created this account so that i can book from him, i had to book from other stable first before i can book from him, i was also blueticked by him often. I was also annoyed and did post about him not replying my whatsapp from his thread. I got to booked from him in the end.
You said no genuine FR for emma? Well im one, i wanted to book again this coming weekend but thanks to you. And i know you wouldnt care, the comment about him irresponsible goes to you as well.
And you just had to spoil the fun for everyone who had really book from him before.
You mentioned about emma okt not responsible or what but i dont think you are too.
But its your decision, just voicing out.
Never go for Dome2. Got one day RP fly me aeroplane then i went to book FL from dome 2. Kena cheat $150. Bonk for 30 mins chase me out. Keep asking me to add money. Fuck china chicken. Never will i fuck china chicken ever again

Chao chee bye