View Single Post
Old 13-11-2020, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What do you think are the options for a 48-years-old single S'porean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbghjn View Post
I am concerned that he will need a female companion to accompany his later old age together.
The odds are high that there will be a big age gap between him and the foreign spouse. She may use him to get PR or Citizenship, then divorced him to get half the flat and half his assets plus an on-going monthly alimony fee. She may even bear him a child to make it easier to get her PR or citizenship.

Better tell him to find a Singaporean/Malaysian divorcee/widow with a child. Be together for companionship. No generation gap too so conversations will easier too. Not easy for such ladies to find love when they have to look after a child on their own. They will appreciate the stability your uncle brings into their lives.