View Single Post
Old 21-11-2020, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sash1401 View Post
Bro, there is another mp name z* y** along the same blk... from ur description, i was wondering if u were discribing z* y** instead becoz tat mp is a well known clean mp. Tats y i asked
i already mention is Ru Xin spa at 417 if you had read it carefully. Anyway, that spa is clean AF.

Quote:
The first one at 417 is called Ru Xin / RX / 417 Spa but it is actually opposite broadway kopitiam. This spa is clean AF, so clean you can bring your wife, mother, father go and no need worry about happy ending because the only 3 masseur there are all old aunties. Even the jiu hu bu counter lady more chio than the 3 of the lao auntie. Massage wise is decent and the $88 package is more of the massuer putting a made in china heating machine on your back rather than whatever lup sup you thinking. Go here if you looking for legit massage.
For those who kept pm me about FS/ Four Seasons, please directly call the shop and book instead. Look for 林大/天使/苹果. If you got brain to decrypt, then you know who to look for. Even others already share quite a bit already.

Shall not share additional info about names in any future post because now got a lot of undercover mata / siao langs that even the ML complaining to me got weird strangers keep pestering them for sexual favours when they not even comfortable with the guy. 400+ my last gem area, shall not let spoilers spoil it.