View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All WL Gone. Waiting for new stock/reopening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
I agree with bro 5931 (your nick very cyborg one). If each one of us were in govt and we had to take the decision on whether to open GL or not, I am sure all of use would decide not to. Bro's must keep their Ku ku bird locked up for the safety of the nation and their fellow citizens and other denizens of this island.

After all vaccine rolled out and Covid-19 become history if govt decide to kill off GL then for sure I will have a bone to pick.
With so many vocal rights group like human right, women right and simi LJ right group out there every day aiming and waiting for gov on any wrong move. Plus so many anti whoever is the gov keyboard warriors, doubt any hero dare to commit.