View Single Post
Old 05-04-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 5
Johnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJohnworkwood is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by becku View Post
Also wanted to post a review on FS, have had two sessions with Al**e.

First time was walk-in and requested by name as provided by previous posts in this thread.
After showering, GQ is popped, and price is quoted at 68+50. At first i was quite taken aback as I tend to prefer 50+50, but since i'm not from around there I would be a bit sien to go home without anything.
She takes off the disposable underwear before starting the massage. Massage quality is actually pretty solid in my opinion, better than many other MLs that I've had, and not piano at all. She doesn't really rush the massage either, and takes her time.

Her HJ is what prompted me to write this review. I have never had an ML who used this many methods to jerk me off. I don't want to spoil it so I shan't go into details, but she has a wide range of techniques to ease you into blowing your load. It is very sensual and feels fantastic. She doesn't rush either, and takes her time, much like the massage.

She has a friendly and kind demeanor. Will respect if you don't want to talk, but does not feel mechanical or robotic, and will check whether you are feeling okay. Chatted with her after my sessions, and even though my Chinese is bad, she was a pleasant conversational partner.
Looks wise, she looks around late 20s, cute, and while I wouldn't say she is pretty, she is definitely pleasant and sweet looking.
She is a bit curvier, but definitely not fat, with B-cup breasts. She allowed me to roam, but I am not sure if this is a courtesy extended to all customers. (I'm early 20s, reasonably good looking, so +/- I guess)

The rooms are dim, old but comfortable, and privacy is well ensured with curtains over the windows.

I would definitely RTM if it wasn't so far away from where I live, honestly a bit of a blessing as I feel like all my money would be drained if i lived nearby.

I'm not as experienced as many of the other bros in these forums, but I've tried a fair few MLs across Singapore, and I don't think any of them compare to Al**e in terms of both a stellar massage and great HJ.
Just wanted to share my personal favorite ML in 5 odd years of ML-hunting.
Hi bro willing to share contact?