View Single Post
Old 08-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassageUncle View Post
With excellent reviews by sbf bros & CaseTrust certified, I booked my FS session with the famous Ice Queen.

Location is convenient, lvl 2 access via discreet stairway along the Yishun Ring Blk 4*8 shophouses.
Gonna provide one recent FR update to the same shop. Before I start this FR, let me say that one man's meat can be another man's poison.

Lady Name: I don't know, never ask.
Description: Face tbh is 0/10. Auntie type. Her "outstanding" feature is she short hair look like mainland old auntie type.
Why the FR? Read on.

FR Review

I went to the shop on Sunday night during almost closing time (9pm+). Most of the MLs already went back left this old auntie. When I saw her, I was actually half hearted but as I had a really strained neck, I decide I would do a clean massage. She ask me choose the $68 massage and seeing already so late, I lazy argue with her over $18 so I just pick it. During the massage session, she keep asking me if I feel comfortable or not; i was actually quite annoyed as I don't like her looks already and she still so talkative so I ask her if I can sleep. She say go ahead and stop talking. When turn around time, she start massaging the usual thigh area and pop GQ. See her looks already turn off liao so I tell her don't want. Nevertheless she didn't get angry (just a little disappointed look) and proceed to knead the thighs.

When time almost up, she proceed to use the cloth wipe my thigh and in the process also "rub" against my kkj. I don't know why but the sensation kind of feeling shiok so I purposely tell her, hmm I feel like oily around my dick area can you wipe more. She didn't hesitate and continue wipe until suddenly my kkj hard liao. She look at it and flushed and said, "you sure you don't want?" Then she proceed to unclasp her bra hook and raise her shirt. "How about this?" she ask pointing at her tits.

Wah I must say her tits is a solid 9/10 (according to my taste). They look like a solid C cup and best thing is the areola is not those dark brown ugly kind but instead is towards nude pink kind which looks nice. The volume and touch of the tits were "full" (lao jiaos will know what I mean) and she didn't stop me when I proceed to touch it even though I haven't promised her any fees. Then I ask her.. $30 kym? she say $32 la.. Since $68 + $32 = $100...

I was thinking ok la $32 sound reasonable since I can play with the tits. I immediately agreed and she proceed to take oil and rub my kkj. I proceed to play with her tits. During the process, I gave her some advice that given her looks is not most people cai, and her colleagues all provide better service, she need to learn how to 'tease' and "upsell" early instead of talking like maybe offer to do topless massage to attract the customer. She nod and nod (dunno got hear or not) and continue rubbing...

In about 10 mins or so, I finally pew out and she clean up. Then she tell me next time come find her, maybe can do BJ for a bit more $$. As I don't want risk my future (of getting std) from this old auntie, I immediately decline BJ. However, she tell me she like to do for young guys (小少爷) so maybe those who young, horny and handsome especially NSFs into mature old ladies can go try and see if can get free BJ?

Above is my 100% honest FR opinion from my perspective. Believe it or not up to you but please don't spam my inbox asking if real or not. I play this area (yishun) for more than 6 years now (started in 2015) so if you don't believe me, then don't go lor. simple as that.