Thread: Lonely
View Single Post
Old 13-06-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessPris View Post
I'm alone 95% of the time. I'm single lady in my early 30s. How do yall deal with loneliness? Commercial fucks, FB? I'm not interested. I crave for hugs. I crave for someone to lay on and rest. Anyone feels the same? What do you do?
Are you a loner by choice? Do you enjoy to be alone?
I can be alone and yet dont feel lonely.
I guess its one of those days when we go into this mode.

To answer your question, do I feel lonely?

Yes, I do feel lonely at times but if there is no good company, I rather be alone than in a meaningless group.

Do I feel the same?
If it is hugging. Definitely. One of the thing I do with the lady is ask her to give me a hug. The feeling of arms around me and our chest pressing against each other gives security, warmth and release stress.

So to have a companion, lay beside & chill sometimes even without saying a word and know that she is there gives me comfort and security. A hug just tops it up.

What do I do about loneliness?
I read and understand more. I listen to music. I talk to different people and understand them. I do sports. Other than talking to people, the rest of the activities are usually done alone.