View Single Post
Old 19-08-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Sammyboy sex forum TWENTY YEARS and still going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
For the first 7 years of the forum all the OKTs used this place FOC which was the reason why there was absolutely no deleting of threads and FRs.

I kept the forum going entirely from sign ups to view the images in the private picture forum.

However from around 2008 overheads were increasing to the point where I was losing big money so it was either call it a day or start charging for advertising.

Once paid adverts became a feature the forum lost its spirit of sharing FOC and was run along commercial lines. It's a sad reality but something that I could not avoid. Sorry about that.
Hey Boss

In my mind, I do not expect you to be someone saying sorry.

But apology accepted.

Actually I put up a thread recently to ask for recommendation for home based massage (they send people to massage you at your home) and the thread was deleted. I have no idea why. I mean does it even conflict with any paid OKT advertisement ?

As far as I know, there is no one anyone advertising this service "sending ML to your home, hotel to massage you".