View Single Post
Old 02-09-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 770 / Power: 4
234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold234fries is a splendid one to behold
Unexpected happenings

This thread is to share my unexpected happenings, be it at the spa or ONS.. sex forum right? hehe

Many experienced brothers here, so feel free to comment and ask.

First story is about going to a spa which is clean and legit, but a good release because times are hard and ML needs to survive. The feeling of having something extra at a clean place gets me hard, even now.

Story goes like this.. My wife ask me to buy bread at a bakery which is famous. This is in town with nice french loaf, and bread. It is at a row of shophouses in central part of Singapore.

I illegal park in front of the shop and saw a spa nearby. It looks clean, bright and prim and proper. Without any of those tinted classes, cheesy shop name or those ugly copy and paste images. In fact, I saw a lady entering too.

I saw the lady at the counter, she is my type. Small size, slim, slender, nice hair and was wondering if got any special. The shop looks like do not have, and she was wearing a polo company tshirt and jeans..so I sort of sian liao.

Was tempted to try but I had time constraints. I look girls who are slim and slender, like Yvonne Lim type. No boobs nevermind, as long as look like her, demure, petite. All my girl friends are like that.

It was covid too, so scared of heading to spa.

So I decided, heck la, at most go for a normal massage, and anything else is a bonus. I quickly park my car nearby. And then I enter excitedly.

Me: 你好。你们按摩多少? (how much for a massage?

She wore a mask, but she flash me a smile as I could see her eyes smiling at me. 哥哥, 你好。 一个钟$60。你想按吗?(one hour $60, elder brother)

Me: 好啊。 现在可以按吗? (can I do it now?)

She: 当然可以哥哥。With that, she called a name and got someone inside. 我的同事帮你按,可以吗哥哥?(sure, my colleague will help you)

Me: 啊。我要你按,行吗?(can i choose you instead?)

She: 不行哥哥。已经有人约我了。他随时到。我同事按也一样的。(I have an appt with someone else shortly, so sorry)

Me: 不了。我要你按 (I prefer you, is it ok?)

She looked paiseh and blushed a little: 这样啊吧。你可以等我到2点吗? (can you wait till 2pm?)

Me: 不行了。老婆在等呢。我如果迟回,会被骂的。哈哈 (cannot la, my wife will scold me)

She: 这样吧,换个微信。下次预约?(next time then, we exchange wechat ok?)

Her colleague was looking on, and I felt paiseh. She also felt it as well.

On my way out, I see her wechat moments, wow, really my type. Even just a HJ I will be happy already.

Last edited by 234fries; 02-09-2021 at 10:29 AM.