View Single Post
Old 19-09-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3742 / Power: 0
elforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond reputeelforno has a reputation beyond repute
Re: kinky colleague and our work adventure

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallsynn View Post
Good story and great video and pictures!

Hope TS is still going well with your kinky college.

Her figure really remind me of my little Malay FB back in hometown.
Brown skin, slim, small tits, round ass, and she love sex. Love giving me BJ, fill up all her hole, but she didn't swallow la.. those are good time before covid. Now cannot go back... Haiz..
Nothing lasts forever, more so kinky rs… once the excitement fades off, everything feels like SOP, most of the time the gal will start looking for new targets…
Chances r he’s sharing his old story which happened to him some time before their break up….
Unless he can prove with proof of dates without resorting to photoshop….
But still it’s commendable to share old flames here cos not all r blessed with such experiences, though transient but can definitely last forever in ur memory…
Just hope he’s not tortured by that memory