View Single Post
Old 16-06-2007, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD042 View Post
Yeah i am doing fine,hope u are just as great as me too.....U are one of the samster that i like to see writeing lovely FR

Here's a FR for you Bro TD042 and All The Other Bros Who Luvs/ Wordships/ Fetishes Ladyboys:

Xiao Xiao A La Cleopatra (Her latest hairdo makes her looked like the Ancient Egyptian Queen, Looking Damn Vogue!!!)

Xiao Xiao's her name. She looks 22, but is probably younger … 20, perhaps, or maybe she’s older; you can’t always tell by the light of the streetlamps. Impressive bod and cleavage; nothing exaggerated, bigger than mine (lol), but I don’t feel jealous...

She exudes confidence, feminism as she moves. A Showstopper. I’d be cold dressed like that. She is wearing a dangerously hot Brazilian string bikini, which does a lot to show off her knockout figure, but definitely way too little to keep it warm. She approaches the car like most people approach an auto teller machine; it’s probably much the same to her.

She got into the car, sitting beside me and puts a solicitous hand on my left knee. I put the car into gear and we pull away. Not before long, she directed me somewhere downhill into the carpark and I pulled over. She was swift, already got Mr. Willy stroking while got she expertly exposed her wonderful assets @ me....

I can’t really see but her smooth skin was radiant, assets looking all natural, soft yet firm, glowing by the dimmed lightings. I ran fingers, then my entire palm over all her bust area. It was fucking smooth, almost flawless. I watch as Xiao Xiao tries to stuff my cock into one of her condoms. Damn I never failed to get this indescribable erotic euphoria when Xiao Xiao puts on a condom for me. She moved to the back and adjourned me to follow suit.

As I moved, in between the two fronts seats, to the back that Xiao Xiao was sitting on (And yes, Mr. Willy still sticking out, bobbing about in front of her face), she suddenly leaned forward and give my cockhead a good one helluva suck. It was a tad too hard for my liking, but it fucking sure got my cock fucking hard. Damn she's fucking naughty!!! Xiao Xiao was really doing a good job sucking Mr. Willy; somehow she’s managing to involve her whole body in the process.

In many ways it seems just a bit too good to be true (IMHO it is that fucking good), but it is beginning to excite me just a little ('cause I don't want Mr. Willy too puke so soon). I try to think of other things as she continues blowing, her body submissive to Mr. Willy’s will. Her mouth is doing a most professional job on Mr. Willy; taking it in deep, pulling it out; licking around the swollen purple head with her tongue; she slurps noisily for effect and then it’s back in again. Her fellatory skills were stupendous!

Xiao Xiao positioned herself, lying back on the car seat taking off her string bikini and hotpants and hung it on the headrest of the passenger front seat. Her legs were open: no panties; maybe she never them back on after a client before me; or maybe she never wore them in the first place.

Mr. Willy’s now between her legs on the backseat, he’s stiffly rigid in its rubber sheath. I began rubbing the tip of my cockhead along her slit and she moans theatrically. SONG~ I pushed forward, Mr. Willy opening Xiao Xiao up: she moans a bit louder and wriggles. I continued slowly pushing deeper up inside her. She was smiling and her eyes closed, enjoying the sensation of feeling my cock sliding into her tight heat.

I griped her hips and starts pounding hard into her. She seemed to be pushing hard back up towards him, meeting his thrusts, occasionally grabbing my ass, urging me fuck her even harder, fuck her brains out. There is grunting and moaning with badly vocalized obscenities to lubricate the sexual performance of both participants.

Two bodies moan and thrust and sweat in sexual heat. This is the gruntfucking stage: I grunt and thrust and Xiao Xiao went ‘Uh … Uh … Uh’, more or less keeping in rhythm. Her legs are up in the air and my bare bottom is pumping away obscenely between her thighs.

‘Uh! … Uh! … Uh!’

I began slowing down, then abruptly picking up speed, and then decelerate; went on like this for the next 10 min. It was fucking challenging, I didn’t think I could keep that level of activity up for too long and I was probably close to cumming. Xiao Xiao was looking high cum flushed cum ‘I-getting-fuck-real-hard’ and breathing heavily beneath me.

‘You ok, Xiao Xiao?’ my bare ass moved up and down; I manages a particularly deep thrust as I said her name.

She could only manage a nod. That facial sexpression.... Damn I'm gonna FUCKING CUMMING!!!!

I pulled out, still stiff, still wearing the sheath. I love this part to death. Xiao Xiao got up and leaned over to me as I lay back, and started to masturbate quickly, purposefully. And then I cum real hard and fast. Thick white ropes of the stuff jerk out of Mr. Willy into the rubber sheath.

*GRUNT* *GRUNT* *GRUNT* *GRUNT* *GRUNT*

More thick white goo spurts into the rubber sheath. Xiao Xiao could see the creamy deposits filling up the teat of the sheath.

“Wah, ze me duo ah…”, exclaimed Xiao Xiao.

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888