View Single Post
Old 25-10-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 15
backache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbackache is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickeric View Post
Many bros are talking about the Lvl-2 spas ard Tanjong Pagar...

Got a contact from a bro of a ML working there. Thinking of doing a message today so text her to find out the rate and the "dos & dons". Was quoted:-
1) $50/60mins massage + $50/HJ (auto roam on top with everything on)
or
2) $50/60mins massage + $100/ HJ (auto roam on top with top-remove)

Felt like kanna put on chopping board like a Carrot... decided not to proceed.

I have the habit to check out the services & rate before going down... and I'm glad I did that. Think I will just go back to my preferred shop @bugis... at least the price there are very reasonable.

Abt 1yrs+ back, I used to frequent this lvl-2 at a shop call "Txxx Dx Spa"... always went for $95/120mins massage with my favorite viet ML. was quoted $50/HJ with auto roam on top & unhook and full view. That was the most wonderful period, RTM dun know how many times... too bad she left and went back home.
How did you manage to get them quote the services / price? Most of the time they just say come down and talk/discuss. Really waste of time and mood plus money if small head rules