View Single Post
Old 26-10-2021, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1385 / Power: 5
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Review for 7P
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/seventh-princess-massage/

I’m an old customer of 7P. Writing another review to refresh everybody’s memory of her and for the sake of new brothers who may not know how to check old reviews.

Other reviews: the other reviews on SLG are quite accurate with regards to her looks, figure, service, etc. Take a look on your own.

Looks: Let’s be upfront and honest. She’s definitely not one of the prettier (prettiest) ones. But she is definitely one of the best in terms of service and consistency.

So if you are assessing masseurs solely on looks, skip please.

If you are looking for SYT and don’t mind piano type of masseur, you can skip as well.

But her body is nice: lean and good assets. One of the nicest boobies around, in term of texture – personal perspective.

Service: She is one of the rare few nowadays that are still providing pong pong (bathing) service.

She uses nice body wash with micro beads to wash her customers clean clean. And she will use her nails to scrub your balls. The sensation is really good. After so many times, I still feel it v ticklish and shiokz.

I visited her a few days ago. In and out, almost close to 60 mins. She will really make sure you get your money’s worth. No 偷工减料 at all.

Massage: One of the best. She will spend a good 15-20 mins just on proper massage.
Then after that good amount of time on little brother massage and a bit of jua gen.

Sensual: Her sensual is less intense. Doesn’t have all the cat bath lah, etc. But it’s good enough for the little bro to fire off. She will hug you for awhile then she will slowly HJ you off.

Every time when I am looking for less intense stuff and good massage and good service, she will be the one that I look for.

AWESOMEEEEE!