View Single Post
Old 03-11-2021, 02:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold
Re: Is intercourse much different without a condom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boyboy1001 View Post
TS , dont use hand anymore , its bad long term

Get a washable masturbator
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiceNClean View Post
I blame my right hand and my ‘death grip’. If that’s not enough, I’m also circumcised, which makes my mushroom less sensitive than bros who still have their hood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanx24 View Post
the habit of 'hand squeezing' is the problem. And you can train yourself to avoid the unnatural squeezing that becomes needed for orgasm, by using masturbation toys that do not squeeze like a hand, softer and looser, and initially those will be hard to orgasm with....

Keep in mind, if you keep squeezing by hand and making yourself trained to cum that way, even sex without a condom may cause issues and inability to cum because real pussy is not squeezing like a hand, it is amazing, wet, warm and cosy, and experienced partner can squeeze the pussy on and off but they can't squeeze like a hand does for long time.

Some girls/women have naturally loose pussy so being able to enjoy in all situations is the best way to enjoy sex, don't throw that ability away by using the hand except maybe rarely once or twice a month if you just can't find a pussy or mouth.....
Guys, thank you for the great advise!
I never realized that the "death grip" is bad because it is unnatural and cannot be reproduced by the pussy.
I thought the "death grip" using the hand is so nice and comfortable. - I really didn't know that I had gotten myself used to this very nice unnatural sensation.
No wonder, I have problems feeling good and/or cumming with some pussies.
I could never cum with a BJ as well. - this is the most likely cause too!

Stupid me, took me 48 years to learn this!
I will stop using the hand right away!