Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Myintern is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by handsomeburger View Post
been holding off giving FRs because of how it can get deleted if it's negative, but i believe that as consumers, we should be able to express how we perceived on the services rendered by FLs here. hopefully the overlords here at SBF won't delete:

Kandy: Had her in August. Very pretty girl. quite tall too. unfortunately, usually only available in the evening.

Body: pretty hot. just a smidge plump but overall still quite hot in terms of boobs and ass.

Personality: came off as quite a goody two shoes girl. she came quite late and was very apologetic. during the deed, went for missionary position and i hooked one of her legs up on my shoulder and she immediately told me to put it down (imagine like kena scold by teacher - which makes sense because she is sort of a teacher). killed the vibe a bit but as mentioned, she is pretty so could still get going after that.

BJ: i'm quite hard to please when it come BJ, so she didn't make the grade for me. YMMV

FJ: Gets wet easily. delicious looking puss. only tried missionary.

RTF: good chance. her model like face is enough.

Aurora: In October. not sure whether she is still working now as she has stopped advertising. pretty girl, i might say.

Body: hot for someone who already has kids. the boobs are so cuppable.

Personality: She reminded me that i had engaged her in the past and we connected from there. seems like the type of person that needs chemistry to get things started.

BJ: it's okay. but it is capped though.

FJ: hot. she rides well and takes it well during missionary. only problem is that i couldn't stay hard for her. probably due to the environment.

HJ: normal.

RTF: Maybe.

Kim: In early November. first impression is that she is skinny and pretty. more prettier when the mask is down.

Body: hot. very good proportions. Boobs not small and practically zero tummy fat.

Personality: Very outgoing person. can practically talk about anything. could see that she tried to get to know you and build trust with each other.

BJ: good. she licked my nips and hj me to get me hard. after that, bj-ed me with good suction.

FJ: I think this is probably where she earns her money because she knows how to fuck a guy. rides me like pro, with good eye contact and moans. quite game to received a few spanks but i didn't want to go overboard. changed to missionary and immediately felt that poly-first-fuck (look into each other's eyes and kiss) vibes. finished with doggy, because i want to cum while seeing that ass.

RTF: high chance when end of the year bonus comes in. hopefully she's still around.
Always curious about kandy and finally have a honest FR.