View Single Post
Old 13-12-2021, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 14
danny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny280 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Squirting recommendation

hi bro..care to share contact for cheryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by BedGuy View Post
Visited her today. Was very lucky she accepted my booking. She told me that she only take regulars customer nowadays. Here is my short fr. Location:not hard to find. Don't ask me for it. Ask her. Environmentk. Only thing the shower room is small. Body: very petite size. A boobs. Those who like big boobs can skip her. Service: very good. I paint her gao gao and she really can squirt. Very sensitive to painting. Paint her all position and the bed is wet with all her water. Bbbj: this girl can really suck your cock. Lick my balls. Tongue twirl my dick head. My dick and balls all have her saliva. Paint her in 69. My face all wet with her juice. Ar: did offer me but sadly I am not a fan of ar. Ask me to try her ar and i told her maybe next time. Cim:finally released my cum inside her mouth. Told me not to take out my cock until I loaded all my cum inside her mouth. Finally she clean my cock with warm water inside her mouth. Fj: did asked her for it but she told me sorry darling I don't do fj. I did ask her how much for fj and she said no. Rating: 9 out of 10. Definitely will visit her again. Worth your money this girl. Never rush you. This fr is for Cheryl.

what danny wants, danny gets.. :P