View Single Post
Old 18-02-2022, 08:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: My FRs in Bangkok - Massage Ladies, Sugar Babies, Maybe More...

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunon View Post
I am Thai. Move back to BKK after covid. I missed PRC in SG. Now I plan to go back and live SG again. Should I enjoy more of SYT in Thailand more before drying in SG?

Normally when I looked for out call in Thai communities they are around 1.5-3k.

I saw on this forum that some bro pay up to 10k.Are ypu guys being ripped off or really have premium flavour? Looking for those for a long time.
If I was in Bangkok now, regardless of nationality, i will enjoy as many as Thai SYTs as i can...lol. It's like the phrase "the grass always seem greener on the other side". But i would say the girls available in Thailand is always more SYT than in Singapore. The standard of PRCs in Singapore has dropped significantly, so i can't imagine why you want to come to the dessert when you are now living in an oasis.

Not sure where you read about bros paying 10k, but it is possible since tourists would pay these prices for convenience and they do not know where to find Pretty models doing such service for lower prices. Many go through online websites or mamasan/papasan for introduction, and the middle man gets a big cut for arranging. Also if compared to the higher end models at Black Caviar MP, they are at similar price, so nothing shocking.

Foe those online Thai communities, this has been shared in this forum, but many are afraid to venture out of the comfort zone and take the risks. Personally, i only took the leap to venture to these online Thai communities after a few years of chionging in bkk. That was because i was bored of the usual tourist places. Reasons for not venturinfg earlier were due to language barrier, unfamilarity with these online options, and sceptism on whether the advertised ladies were real. But if i was Thai and can speak and write Thai, it will certainly be alot easier to do so.

Since you joined thia forum, many bros here will appreciate if you could share your experience and give us advice here. This is what this community and thread is for.