View Single Post
Old 24-03-2022, 12:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
fudgecake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Club Friday : Jazz (17/Mar.. i think can't remember)

Looks : 9/10
- Close to photo and slight tan. Nice face features and beauty mark (美人痣 ) near one of her eye. Classy, she has the high socialite and those signboard facial product model look.

Body : 8/10
- Slight curvy , natural B cuppers suckable tits but really nice ass.

BBBJ : 10+1+1 /10 (my style and effort)
- Sensual and tender loving care with occasional furious moves , eye contact my style sibeh song for me.

FJ / Painting : 10 /10 ("weuweweuwe~~!")
- Tried a few positions. Painted her bald pussy, no smell and wet (think still prefer Ling's fat bald camel toe, sibeh nice to eat). Accommodating no complains.
When she get high, it's interesting.

When she moan, she kept "weuweweuuuweuwue" machiam like ... this character in the movie

After that i found out is Thai for "Xúy, ouch"

GFE : 15 /10 (see additional remarks below)
- Will cuddle you and try to talk to you. Booked for 2shots / 90 min , I finished my two shots slightly over an hour mark and was planning to go eat. Got time so stayed and cuddle, talk and well the rest ... see my additional remarks.

Additional points :

We click and talk. I was planning to go into bathroom to tidy up and go liao. She start stroking my lil bro and i got reaction, so she kept playing with it. The next moment she just went over to grab another condom. Well i finished the "job" got cum but only a few drops. Hopefully, other bros can make her "Weuweuweuweuwe"~!

CF bro : 8/10 (first time booking)

Last edited by fudgecake; 02-04-2022 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Do a proper FR for the benefit of other bros