View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizou View Post
Late FR for Nanny

Booked her two days in a row - 1S and 2S. Absolutely worth it.

Easy communication with Bro Flash. Instructions are clear. Great location. Parking nearby. MRT nearby.

Young sexy SYT. Slight blemishes. However, her body is one of the best I've ever seen. Boobs are perfectly proportionate. Cute Nice firm ass.

This gal is relentless. She can take a hard pounding. And she loves to rides, front and back, damn furious. Twice in a row I finished while she was riding on top! Superb!

However, she loves sex toy. She enjoy the mini-vibrator I brought. Kept playing with her pussy till the juice starts to flow non-stop. Her moaning and reaction will turn you on!

No regrets booking this gal. She is worth your money. Even after I tired out, she still insist to ensure I get my 2nd shot today. Kept giving HJ but I had to stop her cause there is no more cum to shoot out.

Left sastifed and fully exhausted! FYI, her English is decent but she never fail to smile and giggle. Will chat with you and never once touch her hp. Amazing!
Too bad tried to whatapps OKT but get block without replying at all.