View Single Post
Old 11-04-2022, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 12
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Read a few mixed reviews on Tulip.

Tried her yesterday and here is my take.

Location: 8/10 central and discreet but not near any mrt stations. Those driving may have slight problem if it is during peak hours as there are quite a lot of places to eat nearby.
Room: 7/10 looks a bit messy. Quite a small single bedroom apartment.
Looks: 8/10 find her quite pretty. A bit of a pre milf looks. Small but sharp nose and big eyes. Smooth complexion, typical Thai tan skin tone. A few tattoos on her back.
Boobs: 9/10 big natural D cup. No complaints however I want to suck and squeeze. In fact, she likes her nipples to be licked
Body: 8/10 a little bit of meat here and there. By no means fat. Quite proportionate.
Bbbj: 6/10 got room for improvement. I find it a bit short and she didn’t go as deep
Frenching: 7/10
Painting: 8/10 completely no smell but it is hard to get her wet
FJ: 8/10 accommodating and willing to please but she cannot take it too long, gets tired easily
Gfe: 9/10 I think this is her best attribute. Lots of hugs and running her hands over my body

Some thoughts
- I think because the price for 2 shots is $250, it comes with a much higher expectation naturally. From pre pandemic pricing of around $150-$180 for 2 shots, some stables went up to $250 for 2 shots. A lot more confirm is expected of the quality of girls, the service standard and also the accommodation. I tried melon from the same stable last time round. I feel like that level of girl, service and place is a $250 type of standard but I can also say Melon is really damn good. So I don’t expect all girls to have that type of quality.

- Tulip can be a bit more service orientated. I asked for a cup of water, she said don’t have. While she was showering, I opened the fridge, can see packets of drinks. And I noticed this stable seem to provide very small towels meant for drying hair when you go salon, it is barely enough to wipe the entire body dry. Again, the expectation is tied to the pricing.

- also hope the okt can be a bit more responsive during important short periods, ie: timings close to start of sessions. The first time when I tried melon, had to wait for 15 minutes for OKT to reply. This time when I try tulip, the same thing happened, had to wait more than 10 minutes for a response. But plus point is, instructions were very clear.
Agree what mentioned, nowadays some OKT are unfriendly block immediately without reason & Some delayed response. Luckily still have few OKT are same friendly as before.