View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Yea sgrean here, but i never ever do things like hang flower etc. To me thats like giant waste of money.. i go harem club in phuket buy myself 1 drink i can see all the ladies half naked. Buy them 1x $10 ladydrink they will sit with me and i can grope them however i want. Only $10 sia. Like u say hang $100 in sg u might not even be able to touch their ass. This is why i find it very confusing people drop thousands at g club just for a chance to bang a girl at night, not even guaranteed.
Agreed on the hang flower part bro. Just to correct you, banging a G Club girl can be guraranteed, just need to tell the mamasan/papasan you are looking for such girls that can dabao. At least for The Pimp. Agree with you that is crazy money for it though.