View Single Post
Old 17-04-2022, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Sharing what I have...Bangkok is really a cry from it's past and glory 2 years ago.

Walked around Nana in late afternoon and just stunned to see the number of shops closed. The party scene seems tamer here due to more police regulations, whereas Phuket and Krabi seems to be quite hot action with the moon parties.

Even authentic good massage need to make reservation and can be 2-3h later type in the hot zones like Siam and Phloem Chit. Can't trust Google for opening hours since cafe after cafe are just closed even though Google reports open.

If you stay around Sukhumvit, Asoke, the big chains are still there hence more foot traffic and shops are likely to be open

Now going down to cheonging, I went to check out the Nurus at Dokidoki and Kokoro. Same thing, make a reservation in advance. Use line and save yourself some blue balls. That said the girls standard also seem to drop and frankly Dome 1 can compare and fight.

I ended up in 7th Heaven and it was good. Imo this place mileage may vary between the ladies as I had from terrible to great experience there. Can't remember her name but look for the one with pink hair highlights. Her boobs nice C cups (tho on the side got bruise) and very accomodating. Ended the session with a short massage too