View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 3
ssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterssgump is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Lesson 8
Having lie low for 2 weeks, we felt ready to increase the temperature again.
We purposely messed up the dining table. So teacher had to teach her in the bedroom. There’s a study table in the bedroom.

The setup was to wear the same red blouse from lesson 3. But by the window, the bright light would turn her blouse totally transparent. We wanted teacher to get a closer look at her nn.

This lesson is the hottest so far. It went into overtime – over 1.5 hours, a new record. So I will spend more time describing it.

She just walked in. See how much difference the light makes. What a refreshing greeting.
He sat by the window. Nobody wants to see his naked body. So my wife asked him to move to the other seat.

So she can sit by the light.

To be continued.... I will be away for over a week, and will be silent. Coz I'm travelling.

You can put in your comments/requests. See if I can reply. It helps when I get back.

Till then..