View Single Post
Old 05-05-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Re: Come Share Your Wife Pic Without Her Knowing It

Last night wife gave me a (expected) surprise. She shaved her pussy for our weekly(?) adult time.

We started off by getting naked and lying down on the mattress we splayed on the living room floor and fondling each other. When I wanted to proceed to eat her out, she requested for 69, but asked me to lick her first.

Before starting, I took these photos:
Closed lips
( Click to show/hide )

Open lips
( Click to show/hide )

After eating her out for awhile, we got into the 69 position and she started blowing me with earnest. While eating out her pussy, I spread her ass apart and played with her asshole. No complains at all. At one point of time, I inserted my finger slightly deeper into her asshole, while licking her, she cummed.

This photo was taken when we got into position but haven't start using our mouth yet
( Click to show/hide )

From there, she got into a cowgirl position and started riding me. The video will be uploaded on a later date as I haven't edit them yet. (my laptop not with me now and there are some security issues I found out lately where vital information can be extracted out from images and videos)