View Single Post
Old 21-05-2022, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 3
Secretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud ofSecretsmove has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanglehleh932 View Post
FR for Grace hookers
1400hrs
19/5

Went for a session with 2shots with Grace service good,young,pretty and very hot model kind i would say good Gfe service was great accomodationg really top tier.

Looks:10/10 i was amazed when open the door natural look cute and sexy thai model type very slim

Boobs:9/10 Natural B size nice to grab and suck

Bbbj:10/10 her Bj is one of the best makes u wanna cum in her mouth as i did for my 1st shot haha

CIM:10/10 Fully loaded on her mouth sibei song

Pussy:9/10 Shaved wet wet tight tight

FJ:11/10 she love riding like a horse with her horny face she nibble her sexy lips really buay tong hahaha

Attitude 10/10 she is very accomodating and delightfully asking you try other position super friendly

Rtf:10/10 A must if not wasted wont regret for sure .

Went for 1 shot session with her very happy with her service she damn pretty loh
BBBJ was the one of the best i had so far
bro her FJ also power many many position change here and there some position i also didnt try before she ask me to try haha really let me explore alot
like her attitude also no time rush also
Support her before she go back again hahaha